Monday 15 September 2014

West Coast Park

 I am watching Undercover Boss simultaneously as I am writing this post. Of all the American reality programmes, I truly like this one especially towards the end when the Boss reveals himself to his surprised employees his true identity. What follows is often emotional and it always feels good to see deserving employees getting financial help, support or rewards in acknowledgement of their commitment to their jobs. It's about showing appreciation, kindness and generosity to those who deserve them. Well, I do not have a billion-dollar business entity, not even a million. However, I am also capable of showing appreciation, kindness and generosity - not to my employees for I have none - but to the simple creatures under God's Heaven. These are the photos that are the evidence of my appreciation (of nature), kindness (to God's humble creatures) and generosity (with my time). Like the Undercover Boss I also have blessings to share:
Koels in conversation.


Fruit of the MacArthur Palm.

Acacia tree branches.

Leaves of the Fishtail Palm.
Listen to the bird songs.
Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter on one tree.

Seeds detached.

SSssnake...


Our mutual curiosity made this photo possible.
It is always a challenge to photograph squirrels.










Want to play?





Black-naped Orioles, equally elusive but this time I got them.








Heliconia Rostrata







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.