Saturday 27 September 2014

Bukit Batok Nature Park

Bukit Batok Nature Park is less than a 10-minute drive away from where I live. Yet, I seldom visit this park. In fact, I have not been there in close to a year. Part of the reason is that I did not like to have to pay for parking when my purpose is to enjoy nature.  That is why I prefer West Coast Park because parking is free. However, on Friday, I decided to take a walk there. A nice walk spent in solitude with nature and my camera. The Park was a little different from before. It is neater with much undergrowth cleared and suddenly you notice the trees. The good news is that I spotted more varieties of insects in just 2 hours of being in the park.

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.