Wednesday 6 August 2014

Mass blooming of Tiger Orchids

 I read about this phenomenon in the Sunday Times and just had to go to the Botanic Gardens to see this wonder with my own eyes. Not only did I get to feast my eyes on the natural floral display by these largest orchids in the world, I also got to experience the lovely fragrance of these flowers. The thing about nature is that the exact same thing will not happen again and there is no guarantee that such the Tiger Orchid plants will flower every year. Well I do not for sure and was glad that I did not miss this kind of experience gifted by nature. 
 






































 

































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.