Sunday 5 July 2015

Dairy farm trail

Simultaneously as I was taking photos of my walk this morning, a friend who is with a friend of hers was sending me breath-taking photos of her trek in Yunnan and the magnificent scenes of the Tiger Leaping Gorge and the hair-raising climb where one wrong step on the precarious path could be fatal. I told her that I would never be able to see views such as what she had captured in reality and thanked her for sharing them with me. She said that I just need to "make a decision and take  the step towards it" like what she and her friend did. Perhaps I should, perhaps I could not. In any case, we share the same single-minded engagement with nature. She, with the greatness of the mountains and the gorge that have the power to make us dimunitive in their presence. I, with my tiny flowers, insects and butterflies but feeling no less, the greatness of nature's creations no matter how dimunitive they are.





































































   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.