Tuesday 23 June 2015

West Coast Park - the end of free carpark

West Coast Park is a public park. It is beautiful, it is not very accessible to people who do not live near it but one thing I always liked about this park is that you get a welcome feel when you get there especially by car because the carpark there does not make you think that all the government is interested in is to milk you of your money even though you are just out enjoying the great outdoor in an environment that they have created for you. Today I saw a sign next to a gantry that will soon be operational and it said something to the effect that when I visit a park I should feel joy paying for the parking. Anyway, the flowers bloomed for me and the birds entertained me and for a while I forgot about the end of free car parking at West Coast Park for a while. Most likely next week, the Wilson Parking will be operational and most likely I will visit the park less and stay home more.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.