Tuesday 11 November 2014

Labrador Park

 A walk in the park for me is not a form of exercise. I do not brisk walk and I do not aim to work up copious perspiration nor do I harbour any wish to lose weight. When I walk with my good friend once or twice a week, our intention is really to enjoy each other's company, to share parts of our lives that have common values or that involve our families. We consider such walks time to ourselves where our talk and our walk nourish our souls more than what might benefit us in terms of physical exercise. Well, walking at leisure has its benefits. We become connected with nature around us through our observations and interest in the flowers, trees, insects, birds and other natural wonders that we encounter in our walks. I stop to take photographs of nature and my friend patiently waits for me enjoying nature in her own way. Such is the nature of my walks in the parks. I do not lose any sweat or weight in any way. But, I gain so much just taking in what Nature generously dishes out to me each time. Enjoy!














 

















 










 














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.